Get involved in teaching at IPAG
Managers, entrepreneurs and consultants: your field experience is a valuable asset for our students. Find out how to get involved in teaching at IPAG.
Pass on your know-how
At IPAG, our goal is for our students to be fully operational upon graduation. In order to achieve this, we have opted for an efficient and practical pedagogy. Around two thirds of our 300 faculty members are professionals currently working in a job. Corporate executive, consultant, manager… Whatever your job, you are welcome to share your vast experience, concrete advice and proven know-how with the future generation of managers. Through your teaching, you will both inspire them and guarantee that their training meets the needs of recruiters.
Our teaching themes
- Marketing, Sales and Communication
- Finance, Auditing and Accounting
- Economics, Methods and Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resources and CSR
- Logistics, International Trade and IT systems
- Foreign Languages
Sponsor a year
It is a tradition at our school: each year’s class is sponsored by a renowned business leader, whose mission is to provide students with guidance and advice throughout their course regarding their professional fulfilment. Sponsors also participate in the graduation ceremony, where they celebrate the students’ success and present the class valedictorian with an award.
- Richard Frajnd, Director General for France at CA Technologies (class of 2016)
- Philippe Kron, President of iQuesta (class of 2015)
- Alain Marty, CEO of the Wine & Business Club (class of 2014)
- Gaël Vallade, CEO of Hour Passion, Swatch Group (class of 2013)
- Frédéric Fabi, CEO of Dupli Print (class of 2012)
- Laetitia Caron, Director General at Pap.fr (class of 2011)